Tuesday, October 02, 2007

A week in Paris !

Before starting my new job, i came back to Paris to rest, see my friends and enjoy Paris !
Well, actually it was a crazy week :D

I arrived on Saturday and had a drink with Sona, Neli and Ka in the center ....
Then nice chill out bar in Oberkampf with Virginie, Of and Laurence.

Sunday : Brunch with Sonicka, Neli and Ka and visiting Paris as it was open doors for many monuments and goverment buildings .. then Rugby game (France vs Namibia) on the Champs Elysées ...

Monday : Diner with my Dad, my brothers and Belle Maman ;)

Tuesday : Lunch with a colleague from SocGen, Diner with AIESEC friends (Sona, Carole, Flore and Jo)

Wednesday : Lunch with Loutchi, Café Hugo with Laurence on Place des Vosges and Diner with Céline at Chez Prune next to République ...

Thursday : Pick up my grand Parents at the train station, Drink with Marta and Clementine, Diner with Alan and Sonia

Friday : Lunch with Sonicka (well .. coffee :p), Rugby night for France vs Ireland ... we won ! Diner at a south west of France restaurant and a huge Ice cream at Haagen Dazs

Saturday : Lunch with my mum, brother, beau papa and grand parents ... Diner in Cour St Emilion and let's go to party for Le Bal de l'Elysée Montmartre till 4-5am then Kebab in Grands Boulevards and directly go to the train station to catch up my train with my 50 (60 ?) kilos of luggage !

Great week ... but didn't rest at all :)


Some pictures ....










Sonicka














Ka and Neli


















Paris !!














France vs Namibia ... we won as well :)

















Paris

















Clem ... yes it's her !
















Flore and Carole ...













Jo

No comments: